Valid trading license is highly important to carry on business in the UAE because you cannot conduct business without it. As a standard trading license in UAE is renewed on yearly basis. At the time of renewal you can make certain modifications also, for example, you can change your UAE local sponsor, business address, or add/remove business activities, if required. At GulfGuide, we offers complete assistance in renewing the trade license. We keep you updated via timely reminders before and during the renewal stages.
The combination of our deep local knowledge and extensive experience, give our clients peace of mind because we understand precisely the unique needs of your business. Thus we are able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business continues with minimal hassles and effort.
License Renewal Packages
Depending on type, business activity and your specific requirements we tailored highly cost-effective license renewal packages to suit your individual requirements. Trade license renewal charges vary due to various combinations: i.e. trade license fee, local sponsor, business address, business activity. As an estimate the license renewal fee* ranges between AED 2500 to AED 3500. You can also convert an existing trade license to LLC at the time of renewal with name change.
Documents Required for Trade License Renewal
- Form for Registration and Licensing Application stating the phone number, the fax, the P.O. Box, and the e- mail.
- Photocopy of the License
- A letter from the Ministry of Economy for the renewal for branches of the foreign countries and offices of commercial registration registered only with the Ministry.
- Photocopy of shop or office lease contract.
- Photocopy of the lease contract of the warehouse, if any.
- No-objection letter issued by the Department of Lands and Properties of the sub-lease in case of leasing a land that is leased by the said Department or practicing business on a land granted by the government.
- Approval of renewal issued by other government authorities according to the type of activity. Please refer to the former renewal to know if this is required by your license.
Required documents for Branch of a Company Registered in Dubai or any Other Emirate
- Registration & Licensing Application Form.
- Original License or a photocopy of it, in case the License is ended.
- Original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register (if the head office of the company is registered in Dubai).
- No-objection letter for cancellation, issued by the Ministry of Labor & Social Affairs.
* Please note that the fee mentioned is DBMC’s service fee only. Government fees vary depending on your license type and other factors and therefore, it will be based on the Payment Voucher issued by the economic department.