Mobile App Development Dubai
Did you know?
- By 2019, the number of smartphone users will reach 174 million in MENA and 4.3 million in the UAE. [Statistica 2016]
- By 2017, mobile phone internet user penetration in the Middle East will be 96%. [GoGulf]
- MENA region now accounts for 10% of global mobile app traffic and revenue generation. [Gulf News, 2016]
- If you are a business owner and your business does not have a mobile app, you need to get one. Having a web presence alone is no longer sufficient, as online activity continues to shift to mobile. Simply put, smartphone apps have become too important a marketing tool…” [Entrepreneur.com, 2016]
Mobile apps are not solely for big brands like Emaar, Walmart and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, but they are need of all those businesses which believe in better customer relations and engagement. More and more small and midsize businesses in Dubai – UAE are following the mobile trend and strengthening their understanding that an effective mobile strategy involves more than just a mobile-friendly website.
In fact, these days you’ll notice that many small businesses you interact with in your everyday life have their own dedicated mobile app — be it the corner coffee shop or the beauty spa downtown. These companies are ahead of the game when it comes to taking their marketing to the next level.
In case you are still not sure about the benefits of mobile app development Dubai, here are few of the most prominent benefits of going down this path sooner rather than later. Following points is a compilation of facts which our app developers Dubai we have gathered while working with various clients.
Average mobile user spends more than two hours a day on their mobile devices. Being “in the way” can be an advantage to your company, as human mind unconsciously does record every image and text (or well-designed app icon!) it comes across — even if it happens unnoticed.
Direct Marketing Channel
Having general info, prices, booking forms, search features, user accounts, messengers, news feeds, and such other features provide opportunities to inform potential clients about your special sales offers and promotions. Through push notifications you get even closer to a direct interaction.
Instead of the old point-collection card, it is possible for your customers to collect their rewards via your mobile app. The result? More downloads and more return customers.
No matter whether you sell health / hospitality services or as simple as flowers or spa services, your customers need a way to reach you. Having a messaging (or help desk) feature within your mobile app development Dubai can really make a difference in the way you communicate with your customers.
These days mobile apps at the small business level are still rare, and this is where you can take a big leap ahead of your competitors. Be the first!
A Germany-UAE investment company, was looking for a dedicated team to develop a mobile app which would serve a niche in the aviation industry. Challenges which the investment company was facing included: impending deadline, constant modifications to the app as per their feedback and also a set budget to work within.
With its comprehensive requirement gathering process, ESG was able to successfully deliver on the promise of an innovative solution. The added advantage of having a development team based in the UAE also assured the client that any requests for change would have the shortest turnaround time possible. The app had a successful launch on the Apple App Store as well as Google’s Play Store.
- Investment company was able to visualize all aspects of the app before development even began, which set their expectations for the final product.
- ESG was able to successfully deliver the solution on time and within the client’s budget.